It is finally a winter worth having up here!! I did not like the freezing cold but no snow!! It felt like it was cold for nothing!! lol Well I got my wish!! It started snowing last Wednesday and hasnt stopped since!! And guess what I got to do!?!? Thats right, drive in the snow for the first time!!! And I can tell you... I was scared to death!! I drove Jared to work on last Thurseday morning, when it was still dark!! I was so brave!! I am so grateful Jared was with me the first time, because of course I did everything wrong and slid like crazy, but he was there to calm me down and tell me how to fix it!! Isnt he just a dream?!?!! I love him!!!!

2 comments:
Way to be brave, 'Lyssie! And I'm so glad we're blogging buddies now! By the way, I love your Christmas tree--so cute!
Oh wow! I can tell you that I've lived in Utah my whole life and I'm still kinda nervous when it comes to driving in the snow... but it does get better I promise!
Post a Comment