Ok, so when I was pregnant I promised myself that my blog would not be all about the baby, and still be about mine and Jared's life/doings. Well, I am failing miserably at that. haha Mostly because our life consists of Paige and playing with her. And I am ok with that (for now, but I would like more adventures with Jared haha)
But today we took pictures of us playing with Paige. We just love this girl! And love playing with her! (and we can't wait until she gets a little older to be able to interact wiht us more!)

This one is while we were all playing with a fun toy my grandparents gave her! Jared had this idea for a picture, I think its pretty cute! =>

Then we wanted to see what Paige would look like with longer hair. haha SHe had fun with it for a while, and then got frustrated with hair always being in her face. So cute! =>

After hours of playing and story time Paige was out for the count! I guess playing with the parents really takes a lot out of you! => She was lying on Jared's chest while he was lounging on the bean bag. I fell asleep on the couch next to him, and she fell asleep on his chest. After letting her sleep there for a couple hours (and after I woke up) he decided he wanted to get up and tried an experiment of leaving Paige on the bean bag (seeing if she would stay asleep, thinking she was still cuddling Dad). It totally worked! And she looks dang tiny on that huge sac! We love our little girl!
2 comments:
Gotta be careful how you put her to sleep and let her sleep. We know from sad experience that where it is easier to put to sleep nursing or on our chest it isn't so fun whenthey are 2. Start as you want to go on.
Oh she is just so adorable. It looks like so much fun! I can't wait to meet her. If you're here for the Walker Family BBQ in July you need to swing on over and introduce her to all of us!
Post a Comment