It has been a long while (10 weeks to be exact) since I took an updated baby picture. I put it off so long because I kept telling myself I was going to take one with my makeup all perfect and hair all done, so I could seem like I was a cute pregnant woman. Let's be honest, that's not gonna happen. So at least a picture is better than no picture right? Haha.
About this pregnancy:
-same "new things" as the 20week post
-have developed the wonderful (not) things known as blood clots, & now get to do/have all the fun things associated with that
-this baby girl is one heck of a mover! My belly will seriously move around, which is pretty trippy to watch
-I feel like I have been pregnant FOREVER!!! (& I still have 10weeks to go)
Things I crave:
-meat! (yes still)
-strawberries, particularly smoothies but really anything with strawberries
-other random things but that can vary by day
Just a cute thing: Paige will now come say "hi" to the baby by rubbing my stomach. & she gets quite entertained and confused when the baby starts moving my stomach around.
My journal idea (stop rolling your eyes!)
10 years ago


3 comments:
Dude, SERIOUSLY??? You are THIRTY WEEKS in that picture! GAH! You are one of those lucky "basketball" girls that you can't tell is pregnant from behind! You look FABULOUS!!!
uggggh seriously!!! you look absolutely amazing!! lucky lucky jared. haha u feel like u have been pregnant forever and i feel like you just barely got pregnant! (cause i havent seen you since you had no bump at all) ooo im so excited now for you! youre so close!
Lyss, you look so cute! Sorry about the blood clots, that stinks. We need to hang woman!
Post a Comment