I am so thankful for the opportunity Jared and I had to go down to Utah this weekend and see my family!! We left Rexburg on Thurseday morning around 8 and got to American Fork around 12! It was so fun to have the rest of my moms family meet Jared! The thanksgiving food was amazing! My uncle Drew fried 6 turkeys!! Thats right 6!!!! And he gave Jared the honorary job of carving them all! Oh I am so proud of him! => After playing with the extended fam for thurseday my parents and siblings drove back with us to Rexburg to see where we live and have my dad play in his old stompin grounds => That was so much fun!! I am so grateful that they were able to do that! Here are some pictures from the amazing weekend!! I am so thankful for a wonderful family and a loving husband!
My journal idea (stop rolling your eyes!)
10 years ago

1 comment:
What fun!!! Seeing those pictures makes me miss your wonderful family!!!!
Post a Comment