As for this post...
Jared and I have a difficult time doing family night. Its not that we dont spend time together, its the planning and lesson and all the preparation (ish) that go into having a "family night". But last night we succeeded! We had family night! => Yay us! And our activity was picture exposure. I have decided that I really want to be a photographer. I love taking pictures, and I take them all the time. So I figure if I could get good at taking pictures, my memories and decorations can be better, and I can even make a little money on the side as a mom if I choose to. And being in my beginner/novice stage my husband is teaching me the basics (he took some classes) and then I can move on to studying with a professional photographer.
But back to family night. Jared taught me about photo exposure, and how to set different exposure times on our camera.
He would get various light sources and I would capture the movements he made with them. Then I had an idea to make our name out of it. I think it looks pretty cool, and I can say I am proud of it! => Yay for family nights and knowledgeable husbands!!

No comments:
Post a Comment