Thursday, August 26, 2010

He Missed Me!

A while ago I bought crayons for writing on the bathtub/shower walls. They are the washable crayons found in the little kid bath section. I am in love with them! They are so much fun! Jared and I leave little messages to eachother on the walls in the shower. Its always a suprise when one will be on there since we keep our shower curtain closed. Well when I came home from CA I found the cutest suprise!
He had wrote on every single tile! He did a word search in our shower!
How cute is that!?! On the corner panel he made a list of the words I was supposed to find. (in the picture I cut of the word "I", so just know there was an "I" above the "missed")
I would like to point out a misspelling. The word is supposed to be "friend", but he forgot the "e". haha But I still LOVE it! =>
I found them all!! (in this pic I forgot to circle the word "you" Can you find it? haha) I still have it up in my shower. I erased some of it but I am just not ready to erase the part with the cute words! => haha yes, I'm a nerd and a sucker for romantic things. => I love my husband! And I love that he is so cute/romantic and creative! =>

1 comment:

Suzie and Ryan said...

That is such a cute idea!