Friday, April 15, 2011

Cleaning & Necklace Diva

We are alive, don't worry. I am just lazy in the picture department. Oh I took plenty on our trips, I just have not taken them off the camera yet. Instead I have been spring cleaning. (which means re arranging furniture and MAJOR decluttering.)

I "spring clean" about every season change, but this time of year it is expected by the world rather than just my extreme need for organization. I really love the feeling of a new furniture arrangement, its like having a whole new house. Couple that with unbelievable clean and vwalla (sp?) you have a little bit of heaven. haha

The only problem is: things get drastically messy before they become neat and orderly. So at the moment, and for the past couple days, my house looks like a tornado hit it. I deep clean one room at a time, but that means all the other rooms that have not been cleaned get crap put in them for the time being. And with an almost 1 year old (how weird is that!?!) this process is going a lot slower than normal! But I can just envision it now, a whole new and improved apartment! Oh how blissful! haha

So basically, when this is done, and I complete my couple projects I promised myself I would complete before anything else (Paige Easter present, & fixing some broken clothes), THEN pictures of our CA adventures and other things that happen between now and then will grace this blog.

For now, you get to enjoy the cuteness that is my daughter from the beg of March. Paige LOVES to wear my necklaces and scarves. I think she partly likes the necklaces because its a chew toy always in reach, but also because she is a girl and loves dress up already! Oh I hope it continues! I would love LOVE love it if she wanted to dress up when she is older!


Dispite her look, she really did want it on, and
would get upset if we tried to take it off

Paige was so excited when Jared put the scarf
on her again! (we had it on earlier & I took it off
when Jared got home)




One Sunday after church she wore this little beauty around. What a fashionista!


In Idaho, and my aunt Amy's hosue we put Paige in all Amys
dress up necklaces. Shae ate them all. =>


This is not a necklace shot, just an ADORABLE hat Jared's sister had made for Paige. I couldnt not put a pic of this on. Cutest hat Ever! 

Watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse. With her necklace.


Jared came home in the middle of her MMC, she had to go see him, but then she
had to watch Mickey too. So funny. And she has no clothes on because just 30 mins before
I was having her try on clothes we got from my aunt. She got sooo sick of clothes she would
NOT wear any more, but she HAD to have her necklace.


2 comments:

The Framed Lady said...

Didn't you take 3 years of French in high school? So funny. 'Voila' is what you were looking for.
Also, I love your baby. Make sure she knows.

Alyssa and Jared said...

Haha, yep thats precicely what I was looking for! And yes, I did that 3 years of French in HS. And nope, dont remember a lick of it. haha
=>