Friday, July 3, 2009

EcoSure Wives Tanks!

The wives and I are planning on running a 5K marathon on the 4th of July! Our husbands have to work in the morning, so it would be a perfect way to kill some time! We went to target and bought some tank tops and green sports bras.
Janae and I took pictures of the tops in Target's dressing room, just so we could have a different view of each tank top, & these were the ones we chose.
Some of the wives did their designs in fabric marker, but I wanted to do mine in puffy paint..so I did. => The plan was to copy the logo that the sales reps have on their shirt and then put "WIVES" under it.
These are all my materials. I cut out stencils and taped the letters together to make "Eco Sure" so I could more easily puffy paint the words. It turned out pretty good I think =>
This is what the sales representatives shirts look like. So the finished product should look like this shirt, with wives underneath it. =>
And this is my finished product! Not too shabby if i do say so myself! => We will see if it looks good when I wear it in the race tomorrow! =>

1 comment:

The Chungs said...

These tanks are absolutely adorable! I'm glad you have so much fun with the other wives. : ) Great job on running a 5k! You look dang good these days, Lyssa!