So after the run we took sooo many pictures. Without exagerating we probably spent at least an hour taking pictures. It was sooo much fun!! And these are what I think are the best ones =>

Oh yeah, we just ran! =>

Don't even think about messin with us! We will whoop yo trash!

This is what we looked like running! => Yes I know we are silly =>

On your mark....... get set..........

Go! And we are off! =>

The thing that comes to my mine when I see this picture is the cheer "We bad, we know it, we're here, to show it" =>

Then commences the jumping pictures! =>

I taught them the toyota (or C) jump. It turned out pretty cool =>

We asked a passer-by to take a pictre of all four of us! For some reason when people take pics with that camera, their finger is always in the shot. Maybe I have a weird camera =>

Oh yeah, we can dance. =>

We tired to find the coolest car to get a stretching picture by, this is all we could find => The other ones were just normal cars.

Then we found this cute motorcycle!

Since we pretty much rocked the jumping pictures we thought we would try hand stand pictures. The goal was to get one person on a hand stand with feet and hands apart, one person standing rightways up in that position, then one in a hand stand again.

This was as close as we ever got. None of us expected it would be so hard. =>

Oh yeah, rocking our cute ecosure wives tanks! (we finally figued out how to do self timer on my camera so we wouldnt have to ask random people who get their fingers in the pictures)

Some of the EcoSure wives! If it wasnt for these girls, I would probably go crazy here with Jared working so much!

After like forever taking pictures, we went to Denny's to have a celebratory breakfast! => This was so much fun to do but I found out something. I am a walker not a runner. (in more ways that one =>) But it was so much fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment