Saturday, October 17, 2009

Our New Apartment!

We moved into this apartment in the beginning of October. It is on the third floor, which made it quite interesting to get all our stuff out of the moving truck and into the apartment, but we were sucessful! Our apartment is two bedroom and two bath. To me having a second bath sounded odd to have but I have come to love it! =>
This is a picture of some of our second bathroom => I could not get all of it in one shot, but this is the jist of the bathroom (shower curtain, rug, and toilet =>)
Our master bathroom does not have as much room as the spare (spare has a lot of just space) but it has all the necessities => And I LOVE having a bathroom in our bedroom!It is so nice, especially since I am getting so aquatinted with the bathroom at nigth. haha
This is our dining room. I know its not the best picture but thats what happens when its sunny outside I guess. The color splash in this room is red. And I twisted a red window scarf with a cream one, but I dont think I like it too much, so it will be changing soon. =>
When we were packing our stuff from Idaho Jared and I decided to buy tubs rather than boxes because we could easily reuse them. Well it turns out, we didnt think about having to store the tubs when we moved into a new place. Luckily there are two little storage places that come with this apartment, so we packed those as best we could, then we put stuff under Jared's shirts in his closet, and we still had a couple tubs left. So I covered them with a table cloth and put them in the spare room. => I think it is pretty cute haha. And our sound system broke in the move, but the speakers still work, so we are storing those next to the tubs, and it makes a cute little display. haha
Jared was going to go to Idaho this weekend to hunt. He left to go and 45 mins later he walks back in the door, and with ice cream in hand! It was a great suprise!! So we got to play last night and this morning but he went to work this afternoon. So while he was at work I went down to Provo and played with Kalyn! We had a day of shopping! We went to the mall (she got a way cute dress and I got a cute shirt/turtle neck that can work now and when I am big prego!) Then Bed Bath and Beyond (I still had gift cards for there from my wedding) and then we went to Quilted Bear! I had never been to that store but my Grandma loved it, so we figured we would give it a shot! And it was so fun! We had a blast in that store! I got these shelf/frame things that Jared was able to put up! He is such a great handy man!!Kalyn and I got matching nativity sets. They are so cute! You get the blocks and have to sand and paint them then stick the natvity picture things on then do a top coat! We started on the sanding and got through that, then it was getting close to Kalyns movie party so we are saving the rest for later. I am excited to finish them! I love craft projects!!
And this is what the shelf things look like! I am so excited for them! We have decorations up in our apartment! Yay!! I love decorating the house too (if things are working the way I think they should hehe) It was a fun day! I am glad I could play with my sister and my husband! I love them! And I cant wait to see how else I can decorate and what else I can do for crafts!!

1 comment:

Pommerville said...

way cute! I think you have done a great job. I love to fix up homes and the best thing is you can always change things up latter.
Good job! Todd and I will have to come and see you some time.