In high school it seemed like I never needed sleep. I would wake up at 5:00am or earlier, go to seminary then school then dance, come home, maybe do homework, then be out and about as a teenager would, staying up and out as late as possible. Nowadays it seems I can not get enough sleep. I am sure a part of that is due to pregnancy, but a part of that is also my job. So those two coupled together it is cause from some very exhausted Alyssas. => And the other night was no exception. JAred and I were chilling on the couch, some show playing on the tv. And I cant remember if we were talking or not but all of a sudden I am being set down on our bed, and the clock says its three hours later than my last recolection. Yep, I had fallen asleep, am most likely mid talking haha And Jared thought I was sleeping in such a funny position he took a picture of it.

He said I am a true poser girl because I even pose in my sleep. haha Well, what can I say, sleep is great! Especially when you are exhausted! =>
No comments:
Post a Comment