Friday, November 13, 2009

One Project Completed!

I have a habit of making projects for myself, starting them, then delaying their finish. Yes a huge fault I am working on. Well at this moment I had four big projects to work on: finish and print first year of blog, make and publish cruise book, finish wedding quilt, cut and finish t-shirt quilt. And yes, all of those are started in one way or another => Well I am pleased to report I can now cross off the first one off the list! I officially put in my order for my blog to be made a book! Wahoo!!
The whole point of me doing this blog was to treat it as a "journal" of our years of marriage, and to print it out each year. We have been married now three months over a year and I just printed it off! Well I would have printed it sooner but I wanted to include some pictures of our cruise in it (and that kindof coinsides witht he second item on the list and I am just getting to that). So in a couple weeks I will have a hard copy of all the blog posts from the time I started until our year anniversary! Just browsing thru the book brings back so many memories I am so glad I posted some of the things I did because I probably would not have remembered them otherwise! I love it! And I am so excited to get the book!!! And to keep posting so we can have a great second year book too!! =>

No comments: