Saturday, April 10, 2010

Boys Session

My family has a tradition of taking each kid to Salt Lake to watch their conference session when they turn 12. (girls go to the YW session there and boys go to the Priesthood) In Febuary Kaden turned 12! Holy cow he is getting so old! But that meant that he, my Dad and Trey came up for the April conference!! They were going to stay at the condo in Park City, but Jared and I (and probably mostly my Mom) were able to talk them into staying with us => It was so much fun! I LOVE playing with my family!! I miss not being so close to them!Here are the boys off to big old Salt Lake for their Priesthood session! I love that they were all able to go! And I think the height stair step is funny (Jared = 6'6, Dad = 6'4, Trey = 6'1.5, then Kaden...... still int he 5 foot range) => They enjoyed conference very much, and Kaden loved that he was big enough to go! While they were at their 'boy' session I went over to play with my aunts at Nikkis house! I had a blast! We just love family!!

2 comments:

Zach and Linds said...

Cute picture! We loved being with you too!

Jessica said...

We have a simular tradition though the 12 yr old gets to go to a session with mom and dad by themselves. It was crazy in my family, there is a 5 yr difference in the three of us and we all got a different prophet!