Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Addiction Confession

I have an addiction, and according to Jared it is a pretty severe one. I am addicted to F*R*I*E*N*D*S. This is no laughing matter. That show is practically all I can think about. If I am not watching it, I am thinking about watching it. I even dream in FRIENDS episodes. I watch it so much even my husband dreams about the characters (although he has refused to sit and watch it with me for a couple days now, it has been inbedded him). The full series of FRIENDS is the one present Jared is truly regreting giving me for Christmas. I have owned it for a little over two weeks now and have already watched 121 of the 236 episodes. As you can imagine, it takes up much time, aditional time I have to spend away from my loving husband (because he refuses to watch more). It is not that I don't love you Jared, but I just NEED my FRIENDS......... yes, its a problem.

1 comment:

Suzie and Ryan McCorristin said...

I love Friends too! And Ryan and I bought all 10 seasons a few months ago and Ryan and I finished all the seasons a few weeks ago. And surprisingly, Ryan loves Friends too and even quotes Friends! I love it! Anyways, I'm glad you guys are doing well with the pregnancy and Jared's recovery. Love ya!