Thursday, July 29, 2010

Baby Headband

I made another craft today! Wahoo! I have been wanting cute headbands for Paige but I just havent had the drive to pack up Paige and take her to the store to find some. haha So I decided to try my hand at making one.
I saw a way cute one on a craft blog, but it was for adults. I decided to try and tweak it and make it for a baba/kid.
I like it a lot! And I think I will try making one for me! =>
Since Paige can't/doesn't wear hard headbands, and I don't have any "extra" babay headbands I had to come up with a way to make it work. I took a hair tie and sewed it onto some ribbon. That way it can be adjustable and grow it Paige! I think it will work pretty well!
I am kindof in love with this headband right now. => All I have to do now is find or get an outfit that matches. haha

2 comments:

Jacie Saltzman said...

precious!! just look where your headband making skills have taken you! who needs to buy stuff when u can just make it cuter/ for less yourself?

Zach and Linds said...

darling!!! I want one! For me and for Brooklyn and for...baby. One day we will know her name! I love the idea with the band at the back. Will you teach me?