Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cutest Husband Ever!

I love Jared! I love him for so many reasons, and if I wrote them all down it would be the longest list anyone has ever saw. But today I want to mention two happenings that made me love him even more!

On Friday Jared and I watched the movie "Julie & Julia". This movie is cute, but it made me really hungry, but it just made Jared want to cook something. I was in the mood for stew (a dish they repeatedly have in the movie reminded me of stew) but Jared wanted "To cook man food, something I can bite into". So we compromised. He would be able to cook mashed potatoes, rolls, and fancy green beans while I ran to the store and got a rotisery chicken. (I got my relatively fast meal and he got man food)

When I got home, not only did he have all his delicious food ready and on the table he also decotrated it with fancy glasses and candles! It was like a fairy tale! He is so romantic! =>

Another recent event happened Sunday night. We have our ultra-sound to find out the gender of our baby on Wednesday (yes, tomorrow!!!) and I have been nervous about it. I am so excited to find out what we are having and to suprise my family with it! but I am nervous that BECAUSE I am so excited our baby will be stubborn and not let us see. Jared is cute and will talk to my belly and on Sunday night he said, "If this is a Dax, do Daddy a favor and show off your wang to the world this Wednesday. If this is a Callie, this is the only time you are allowed to do this but just let us know who you are on Wednesday". Isn't that just the cutest thing? I just about cried I loved it so much, but my laughing kept me from tears. =>

I love Jared! Especially all teh cute and funny things he does! And I am excited to find out what we are having tomorrow! (hopefully) =>

No comments: