Saturday, December 19, 2009

Lights In Temple Square!

My dad and Trey drove up from CA yesterday. Kalyn's semester at BYU ended and she was moving home for a couple weeks so they had to come up and get all her stuff. After they packed up the van they came to mine and Jared's apartment (which is where they stayed the night). And we decided to go see the lights at Temple Square!
I love Christmas time! And one of the things I love about it are all the lights!! I just can't get enough lights, and temple square has plenty of lights to see! This was Jared's first time on Temple Square at Christmas time! He was amazed at the volume of lights they had!
There were nice people there who took a picture of the whole family!
I love that Dad and Trey were able to come up! And I find it funny that in this picture I am the shortest one. haha That is unique for me, but not around my family.
Kalyn and I took a picture in front of the relief society building.
I thought the wreath of the building was so pretty, so we took a sister picture by it! There are some days that Kalyn and I look like sisters and some that we dont, I think last night we didn't. haha And you can see my baby bump under the coat. I predict about three weeks until I can't zip up that coat anymore. =>
Jared took this picture of the temple and lights. I love temple square at Christmas!!!
Kalyn and Trey were playing around, dancing and singning in the lights!
My love and I enjoying the lights at Temple Square! After temple square we went to PF Changs for dinner. I had been wanting their lettuce wraps, and Dad had never been there. We all loved it! It was a great way to end our little Salt Lake adventure! I am so grateful Dad and Trey could come up and we could all play! And I am so excited to go down to California next week and play with them for more than a night!

1 comment:

Zach and Linds said...

How fun! I am so glad they came up too! I wish I could have seen them! That trip to the temple looks like it was a blast! It is so gorgeous there at Christmas time!