Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Happy Christmas! Santa definately came to the Walker house!
The morning started out by the little boys waking up early then going around the bedrooms (with Mom) and caroling everyone awake. They were so happy to be up and it be Christmas!
Next there was the traditional eye closing train to the kitchen (Santa normally leaves candy in the stockings, and you have to eat breakfast before we can eat candy) But legend has it that if you peek to see if Santa came, before its time to open presents that all the presents will disappear. So we make a train of closing eyes (youngest to oldest)and Mom leads everyone to the kitchen. I caught this picture right as the train was dispersing.
After breakfast the youngest kid goes with Dad to see if Santa came. And he did! He ate all the fudge we left out for him and the reindeers gobbled up the carrots, and Santa even left us a note! The three little boys took turns reading parts of the note aloud to everyone!
Then it was time to open the presents! Dad is always in charge of passing the presents out, he does such a good job with it. Look at that beautiful tree and all those presents! =>
It just so happens that the boys all got blue robes for Christmas. Mom had planned it for Trey, Kaden, Cameron, and Cole and I had bought Jared one without knowing her plan. So it was a fun suprise to see them all with their robes. And now everyone has a robe! Mom, Kalyn and I have matching pink robes that we got a couple Christmases ago, Dad has a dark blue one, and now all the other boys have dark blue ones! We are just a robe full family! =>
Me and my love on our second Christmas together!
Actually its me, my love, and our little one! Thats a crazy thought! =>
I couldn't get the little boys to stop playing with their toys long enough to take a picture of them in their matching jammies, but I did get one of the big boys in their matching jammies! Aren't they so handsome!?!
Later that day/evening we went over to Gram and Pa's house to see the rest of the family. While we were there the fam presented Gram and Pa witht heir family present (Jenny collected pictures and favorite thoughts about Gram & Pa and put the into seprate books. One book all about Pa and one all about Gram) And the fun part is that Lindsey & Zach and Jenny and her kids got to watch them open their presents via the internet (Skype). That was a fun treat! (Jenny was on the computer on the chair and Lindsey was on the computer Kayln is holding)
They loved their books! That was such a great idea for a present, and I am so glad I was able to contribute to it!
I love Christmas time and I am so thankful that Jared and I could come down to California to spend it with my family this year! I love celebrations, I love Chrsitmas, and I love my family!!

No comments: