Wednesday, January 13, 2010

She Moves!

Last night was the first night Jared and I felt our little one move! Yippie!!
People have been asking me if I had felt her move yet, and it was starting to get me really concerned (also the fact that I am not as big as other people as pregnant as me). And me being the worry wart that I am, did not make for some calming thoughts. Then two nights ago I had a really weird sensation in my stomach when we were lying in bed getting ready to sleep. I didn't know what it was, and I couldn't really describe it so I mentioned it to Jared, but we both figured it was no big deal or that it might possibly be the baby. Well, last night I felt it again. There was enough light to see, so I looked at my stomach. It was the weirdest thing, I could see the part that felt weird poke in and out. It was our baby pushing out my stomach! So I told Jared where to put his hand and he felt it too!!
Let me tell you, it is a weird thought to think that something other than you is living in you and moving on their own accord. But it is amazing at the same time! And the reality that we are going to actually have a baby person and I am not just getting a round stomach is starting to sink in more (although not totally).
But I am happy to report that our baby is heathy, alive and kicking!! =>

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Oh how fun! iT'S like a little alien in your body! Can't wait to meet your cute baby.